If you still haven’t got your Aadhaar yet, you first need to get it ASAP. Aadhaar has become the most important document which will be required in all walks of life. The government is all set to have a clean economy and to control Money Laundering events. So, it has made it compulsory to link all the financial services with Aadhaar or PAN card, and many other important things you need to link with aadhar are necessary now.
Documents That Must Be Linked with Aadhar card In 2018
- Bank Account
- Death certificate
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
- Driving licence and registration of new vehicles
- Mutual fund investments
- PAN card
- Social security schemes
- Pension account
- Mobile SIM cards
- Faster provident fund (PF) claims
Download e-Aadhaar Online By Enrolment Number
You can easily download your Aadhaar card from the official website if you have enrollment number. It happens most of the time when Aadhaar is generated but not delivered to the given address because of some issues. In the following steps, we will suggest you the right steps to download eAadhaar online with Aadhaar number and enrollment number.
- First of all, you need to visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in, the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India or UIDAI, to download eAadhaar card.
- It will show up a dialog box with a form that you can fill to download Aadhaar card with enrolment number.
- Now select the option “Enrolment ID” which will appear in the dialog box above and fill the details required, such as name, pin code, address, and registered mobile number.
- Once you fill the details, it will generate OTP and send a message to the registered mobile number.
- It may take a few minutes to generate OTP. So, keep patience.
- Type the OTP in the dialog box and click on the download option to download e-Aadhaar card.
- You can download eAadhaar card in PDF format and you can access it only when you have OTP.
- The last step in this method is that you have to enter password to open the file. In general, it is locked by pincode. So, you need to use the pincode of your area to open it.
Downlaod e-Aadhaar with Aadhaar Number
- First of all, click this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in to download the Aadhaar card from official website.
- Once you click the link, it will show up a dialogue box with certain fields you can choose and fill.
- Select the option ‘aadhaar number’ on the dialog box and enter the number.
- Once aadhaar number is entered, fill other details required to generate OTP.
- Once you fill the required fields, it will automatically generate the OTP and it will show up the message on mobile number which will have the OTP.
- Type OTP in the box and click on the option ‘validate and download’
- You will automatically get the PDF downloaded on the system and you can open the soft copy of your Aadhaar.
Download eAadhaar when you don’t have registered mobile number
Here are the detailed steps if you don’t have registered email or mobile number and want to download Aadhaar –
- Download “maadhar” app from Google Play. But you cannot download it if you have iOS.
- Choose the option “Download by Enrolment ID”
- With this app, you can download Aadhaar without having to enter your mobile number.
- You just need PINCODE of your area where enrolment center is located.
- Enter the name in the field given.
- Enter the mobile number which is provided to you. It is not important to have your registered mobile number to check e aadhar card status.
- You will get the OTP to your mobile number.
- Submit the OTP to verify your mobile number to download your Aadhaar card.
You can now download your eAadhaar card in PDF format. It is a password protected file. Enter your name’s first four letters in capital format and the birth year to open it.