The admission process of EWS/DG is all online. The parents have to apply through the online portal of Directorate of Education, New Delhi. But if while submitting the form you feel that you have entered wrong information then you can use the deletion link on the on the main page. Following the instructions on the page you can delete the existing application form and fill it afresh. It is however noteworthy that after this deletion process, the current registration number will stand null and void.
The step by step procedure of the same is pretty easy and convenient. All you need is the registration number, the password and the registered contact number.
Step 1 –Visit the official website of Directorate of Education and click on “EWS/DG Admission”
Step 2 – Click on “For Deletion of Registration/Application form”
Step 3 – You will then be redirected to another page where two options will be present
- Request for deletion
- If you click on this option you will be asked to furnish the details such as Registration number, Class, Registered contact number, Date of birth of the student, Aadhaar Card number of student or Aadhaar Enrollment number (Whichever is available).
- Submit the details after punching them in the form.
- You will now be able to apply for the EWS/DG Admission again.
- Delete data EWS/DG Admission
- If you click on this option enter the registration number
- Enter the One Time Password that you will receive on the registered contact number via SMS.
- Click “Delete”
- Your EWS/DG form will be deleted now.
You have two options to delete the EWS/DG Admission with the help of which your information will get deleted and you can now re-apply for admission process again. In our opinion, you must make use of the 2nd option as you would only be required to provide your registered contact number and the One Time Password and the entire data will be deleted from the database.