Any person who is a resident of India is provided with 12- digit number by the UIDAI for the purpose of Identification irrespective of caste, religion, gender, age etc.
Aadhaar card has become compulsory for all the inhabitants; Banks, even online portal, airport, Telecom Company etc verify the Aadhaar card.
The residents can enroll for Aadhaar card at free of cost.
Like we are living in a digital area, we use different e-commerce platforms for shopping accessories, clothing: Just at one click. Sometimes we lost our important or valuable documents, we by-mistakenly throw it out or it gets misplaced with some other papers etc. So it is safe to keep every document handy, we can keep every document handy in our drive, or in our phone. But again, if there is some technical error, we need to fetch the documents again.
Steps of downloading Aadhaar card without having registered mobile number:
The individual can use m-Aadhaar app having a total different process or can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open any browser preferably Google chrome, and login to the certified Aadhar portal (https://www.uidai.gov.in/)of the Government, don’t rely on third party website.
- Do fill the require details like:
- Registered Email- Id
- You will be advised or directed towards a page to generate an OTP; the OTP is shared with registered mail id.
- After entering the required OTP, you are required to validate the desired option.
- In the next process you; will be directed with the enrolment number.
- Next the Aadhaar card will be downloaded in the form of PDF.
- The downloaded PDF can be saved in desktop/ laptop or in email or in smart phones.
- It can be downloaded with the help of Enrolment number, Virtual ID or Electronic ID.
It is not difficult to download Aadhar Card without a registered mobile number, but with mobile number it is Hassel- free.
For keeping the documents handy, sometimes we require scan copy of documents or we need to mail someone. We can use the downloaded Aadhaar, without clicking or taking a photocopy of the Aadhar Card. It is a Long & Tedious process. But the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides us the option of downloading the Aadhar card online or can have access to e-Aadhar with the Aadhaar card number.