Yester years there was n number documents which was considered as Identity proof like electricity bill, PAN card , Passport, Bank statement etc. Now a day’s along with this Aadhar card is utmost important.
Any person who is a resident of India is provided with 12- digit number by the UIDAI for the purpose of Identification irrespective of caste, religion, gender, age etc.
Aadhaar card has become compulsory for all the inhabitants; Banks, even online portal, airport, Telecom Company etc verify the Aadhaar card.
The residents can enroll for Aadhaar card at free of cost.
Like we are living in a digital area, we use different e-commerce platforms for shopping accessories, clothing: Just at one click. Sometimes we lost our important or valuable documents, we by-mistakenly throw it out or it gets misplaced with some other papers etc. So it is safe to keep every document handy, we can keep every document handy in our drive, or in our phone. But again, if there is some technical error, we need to fetch the documents again.
It is a Long & Tedious process. The process may took various countable days. But the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides us the option of downloading the Aadhar card online or can have access to e-Aadhar with the Aadhaar card number.
The individual can use m-Aadhaar app or can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open any browser preferably Google chrome, and login to the certified Aadhar portal (https://www.uidai.gov.in/)of the Government, don’t rely on third party website.
- Opening the desired website, click on the icon option of download e-Aadhaar.
On directing to the required page, don’t refresh, there will be a Pop-up notification, which will ask to enter password to open the PDF. The password has a logic it contains first four letter of your name followed by DOY (Date of Year). For example: For example- If your name is XYXAFGHH & D.O.Y- 1964. So your e- Aadhar password is XYXA1964 (without any space).
- Along with the Aadhar enrolment number select the Aadhar option.
- Do fill the require details like:
- Aadhar Number
- Residential Address along with Pin code
- Security questions or required image(Captcha)
- You will be advised to generate an OTP; the OTP is shared with registered mobile number.
- After entering the required OTP, validate the desired option.
- You are requested to enter the password and click on download option ‘e-Aadhar card’ download.
- Next the Aadhaar card will be downloaded in the form of PDF.
- The downloaded PDF can be saved in desktop/ laptop or in email or in smart phones.
- It can be downloaded with the help of Enrolment number, Virtual ID or Electronic ID.
For keeping the documents handy, sometimes we require scan copy of documents or we need to mail someone. We can use the downloaded Aadhaar, without clicking or taking a photocopy of the Aadhar Card.