A nebulizer is a useful medical device that is known to convert the liquid medicine into the vapor, aerosol or mist so that the patient can inhale it directly into the lungs or tubes. At the present time, Nebulizer is used for several kinds of treatments and it is definitely one of the most useful medical equipment. It is known to use electricity to generate the compressed air that converts liquid medicine into vapors. At the present time, who it is used at a large scale in the medical sector and it is definitely a very effective way to provide the benefits of medicines in this way.
Advantages of Nebulizer:
If we talk about the best reasons to use and advantages of Nebulizer, it is definitely beneficial in lots of good ways as given below:
- It is definitely beneficial for small children who are unable to use any other kind of inhalation device.
- It is also very effective to use for old people who are unable to coordinate in headless. It is very effective to use for the treatment of the disease like asthma that is quite common in older people.
- ● It is very easy to use at home and it can be very useful in the case of an acute attack situation. You do not have to go through any kind of complex process to use it at home.
- If you are having a Nebulizer at your home, it will provide psychological support to the patient because it can be used as an effective help on time whenever it is required.
- As compared to other traditional inhaler devices, asthma patients are known to get better relief with the use of Nebulizer for the medicines.
These are some of the main advantages of using Nebulizer for the treatment of several kinds of health-related issues with it.
Disadvantages of Nebulizer:
With all such excellent advantages, it is also known to have some disadvantages as given below:
- It is known to increase the cost of the treatment for the patient. As compared to other in inhaler devices, it can increase the cost to the next level for most of the patients. In the long-term treatments, such a high cost can be a big concern for some of the people.
- There may be chances of any kind of infection from tubings or after unsterile chambers into the lungs of patients. It is definitely a big risk if you are using it in the long term for any treatment.
- It is known to waste a lot of drug because of the vapors coming out from the sides.
These are some of the common disadvantages of using Nebulizer for any kind of treatment with it. When it comes to availing the advantages of Nebulizer, it is very important to know about its proper use. When it comes to home getting the benefits of any kind of treatment with Nebulizer, you should definitely consult your health expert for it. After that, you will need to understand the proper use of it so that you can avail all the advantages.